September 29, 2014

Moving along...

It has been a few weeks since my last post a lot has been happening although we will not meet the original date given which was October 11. We are currently still approx 4 weeks away for PCI.
I can say that finally I feel like we are on the home stretch. This journey has been a very long one.
An update since my last post, the following things have been completed
- tiling completed in wet areas,
-first coat of paint went on last week(undercoat),
-electrical has been completed, we paid for provisioning of down lights only, we will install these after handover/aircon vents installed
-plumbing has commenced, toilets installed, bathtubs delivered

Warning: Photo overload I apologise in advance.
Powder Room


Niche in Powder Room

Laundry Tub

Ensuite




Saturn Light Switches

Stairwell Lights

Vents installed/ Rangehood

Up and Down lights on Facade/porch tiling complete 

No comments:

Post a Comment